IT Technician Level 4
Intelligent Technical Solutions is a managed service provider who’s been in business for over 15 years. With more than 70 team members in Nevada, California, Arizona, India, and the Philippines, we serve some of Southwest’s finest companies, with industries including architecture, finance, law, medicine, and manufacturing. We’ve been repeatedly noticed by our peers as one of the fastest- growing managed service providers and small businesses in the country.
Working with ITS is like working with close friends and family. We’re a laid back but professional crew, who is currently looking to add more talents to join our team. We have opening for IT Technician Level 4.
A Level 4 Technician is transitioning from a client-service role to an internal leadership and administrative role within the Operations Department. The Level 4's purpose is to serve their team and ITS first and foremost, and to participate in resolving high-level service issues that affect clients. In order of priority, their purposes are:
- to serve as a resource for their teammates who are stuck or having trouble resolving a technical issue;
- to contribute significantly to the creation and modification of Service Department procedures to streamline ITS operations and improve client service;
- to resolve technical issues for clients; and
- to study, learn and improve their own knowledge and understanding of technical concepts.
Level 4 Technicians are critical stakeholders for the ITS organization, and should demonstrate strong ownership over ITS systems and issues, as well as their team. They should also work to serve as lead trainers and consultants for other ITS technicians whenever possible. The qualified candidate for this position is expected to:
- have advanced vendor certification and in-depth knowledge of at least one network operating system (LAN and WAN) and email system
- have certification on network connectivity devices
- have 5 or more years of experience
Example certifications are Microsoft MCSE or MCTS plus one or more of the following certifications: Cisco CCNP, Cisco CCSP, Citrix CCEA, CompTIA Linux+ (or similar). Other certifications: VMware VCP, Security certification(s) through RSA.
- A very strong cultural fit with the ITS way
- A deep passion and love for technology
- A strong understanding of client service concepts
- A desire to learn and grow
- IT support experience in a Managed Service Provider
If you are interested to apply, please complete the pre-employment testing found here: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-3VRDYFCSR?source=workable
This is a series of test that measures key information processing functions (attention, working memory, and reasoning), basic math and verbal skills, general intelligence (ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically), typing skills, and technical aptitude. It will take approximately 81 minutes so make sure you are in a conducive environment.
- Competitive base salary
- Health, dental, and vision coverage provided
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with matching
- Certification training and test assistance